Top 10 Quick Weight Loss Tips
Weight Loss everybody is having their own myth and conception about this.
Everyone wants to look slim and fit, we get so many advises from people to do lots of crazy stuff. But ultimately nothing comes in our hand.
So, Today I am going to focus on these top 10 quick weight loss tips, which will really work for everyone.
1. Start Your Day with This Drink
One of the Best Quick Weight loss practice.
- Whenever you wake up early in the morning, start your day with 1 glass of lukewarm lemon water without adding salt and sugar.
- Not only this drink will help you lose your body fat but also It will boost your immune system.
- If you don’t like lemon water then go for apple cider vinegar instead.
- This drink will also make you very refreshed to start your daily activities.
- 1 to 2 glass in a day.
A physical movement must be there in everyone’s routine and it is considered as another best quick weight loss practice.
- We think exercise means going to the gym and lifting dead weights. But it’s not like that there are so many ways to do exercise which will help you to lose your body weight.
- If you are not interested to go and attend the gym then I suggest you do a light warm up at least for 10 min then go for running then that will be considered as very good practice for losing weight.
- Running is best and most effective way to weight loss that you can do every day.
- But those who don’t have a practice of physical activities and not able to start running on the first day then they can follow walk & run method for weight loss which I have already given in my previous article to start running.
- 30 to 45 minute of morning running practice will do that.
3. Green Tea for Quick Weight Loss
- Green tea is very good source of caffeine and caffeine helps your body to burn both calories and fat. Many research studies have proven that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea will help to increase metabolic rate, fat oxidation and even improve insulin activity.
- It is also proved that regular consumption of green tea and caffeine made a quick loss in weight at an average of 2.9 pounds during a 12-week period.
- One cup of green tea has about 120 to 320 milligrams of catechins and 10 to 60 milligrams of caffeine.
- 2 to 3 cups of green tea in a day.
4. High Protein Diet
- Protein is another major factor which contributes to quick weight loss practice.
- Including high protein, meals will make you full and reduces the frequent desire of eating food which makes you eat 441 fewer calories per day.
- For weight loss, you must include 25–30 grams of protein per meal, which again helps in maintaining muscles of the body and keeps your overall health better.
- So, Increase your high protein intake on daily basis.
- 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound.
5. Green Veggies
Including green veggies in your diet is best quick weight loss tip & practice.
- A lot of peoples work hard to lose their body fat but they don’t get a result especially the lower belly fat, if you want lower body and belly fat then you should add green veggies in your diet.
- Green veggies contain a lot of fibers which helps you feel full for longer period of time and reduces the time gap between two meals.
- Green Veggies like kale, spinach, broccoli, okra, lettuce, green beans, cabbage etc.
- You can also add cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, beetroot which is again the best source of vitamins & this will again add on for losing your weight in a quick way.
6. Drink Water Before Meal
- Drinking half a liter of water before 30 minutes of any meal claimed that it will help you in losing your weight.
- It can also boost the metabolism by 25-30% over a period of 1–1.5 hours.
- Keeping your body in hydrated condition will not only help you to lose your body weight but also it will flush toxins from your body.
- 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon per day, more is the better.
7. Low carb diet
- It is the diet where you have to restrict your carbohydrates such as junk food, white bread, pasta etc. Instead of that eat food which is rich in fibers, vitamins, and protein so it’s that simple.
- Foods to include: Vegetables that grow above the ground, Meat, Fish & Seafood, Eggs, Daily products, nuts etc.
- Foods to avoid: Sugary products, soft drinks, buns, pastries, bread, beer, French fries, too oily & fried food, potato, rice made products etc.
8. Eat your food slowly
- If you are having your breakfast and meal in fast mode then put a brake on that.
- Our body is designed in such a way that It takes almost 20 minutes from the start of a meal for the brain to send out the signal of sufficiency and it will give a signal to our mouth that you are full now.
- Eating slowly also makes your mouth to secrete more saliva & that will help you in digesting the food.
- Consume at least 20 minutes for each meal.
9. Get Sleep
- Nowadays because of busy schedule work and with so many other activities peoples are not able to complete their sleep.
- Lack of is one of the strongest risk factors for obesity.
- Sleep loss increases your hunger and appetite, which makes you eat more.
- If you are not taking complete sleep then you are going away from your weight loss program.
- 7-8 hour
10. Limit on Sugar & Starches
- Intake of Sugar and starches stimulates the insulin secretion. And insulin is the main fat storage hormone present in our body.
- If you are taking all the precaution of losing weight and you unable to cut down sugar and starches from your meal then all those efforts will not help you to lose your weight.
- Restricting on sugar and starches won’t spike the insulin of our body, in response to that body will begin consuming the fats rather than a carb. Promote this will help kidney to distinguish overabundance salt and water which will be flushed out from the body.
- Try to avoid all white food like white rice, white flour, white sugar.