In today’s world everybody is engaged with their own routine and no one is having their own time to focus on their health. But to be more efficient, we should also be fit & healthy to carry these routine work. So, it is very important to take care of our diet which will help in weight loss.
In India, primarily there are majority of the peoples who are not aware of nutrition requirement on day to day basis. People likes to eat food which are tastier than fruitful nutrition food. These unhealthy food habits most of the time are responsible for obesity and lot more other health issues. These issues can be permanently cured only with right food, right nutrition and at right time. So, today I am going to focus on this topic for making you people fully aware and free from obesity in much fastest way.
Top 10 Quick Weight Loss Tips
- Start Your Day by This Drink
- Whenever you wake up early in the morning, start your day with 1 glass of lukewarm lemon water without adding salt & sugar. If added honey makes your body detoxified which are responsible for obesity.
- Not only this drink will help you lose your body fat but also It will boost your immune system.
- If you don’t like lemon water, then go for apple cider vinegar instead.
- This drink will also make you very refreshed to start your daily activities.
1-2 glass in a day.
- Do Exercise
- We think exercise means going to gym and lifting dead weights. But it’s not like that there are so many ways to do exercise which will help you to lose your body weight.
- If you are not interested to go and perform gym activities, then I suggest you do light warm up at least for 10 min then go for running. That will be considered as very good practice for losing weight in much fastest way.
- Running is the best and most effective practice which will help you to loose your body fat on every day basis.
- Those who feels physical activities are difficult to perform. They can start with walk run method. This will help you in getting on track.
- There are around 3,500 calories in a pound of fat
- The best way is If you wanted to lose 1-pound weight then you would need to run 36 miles.
30 to 45 minute of morning running practice will make you better.
- Green Tea for Weight Loss:
- Green tea is very good source of caffeine and it helps your body to burn both calories and fat. Many research studies have proven that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea will help to increase metabolic rate, fat oxidation and even improve insulin activity.
- It is also proved that regular consumption of green tea and caffeine made loss in weight on an average of 2.9 pounds during a 12-week period.
- One cup of green tea has about 120 to 320 milligrams of catechins and 10 to 60 milligrams of caffeine.
2 to 3 cups of green tea in a day.
- High Protein Diet
- Protein is another major factor which contributes in losing weight and gaining muscles.
- Including high protein meals will make you full and reduces the frequent desire of eating food which makes you to eat 441 fewer calories per day.
- For weight loss you must include 25–30 grams of protein per meal, which again helps in maintaining muscles of the body & keeps your overall health better.
- So, Increase your high protein intake on daily basis.
0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, or 0.36 grams per pound.
- Green Veggies:
- Lot of peoples work hard to lose their body fat but they don’t get result especially the lower belly fat, if you want lower body & belly fat then you should add green veggies in your diet.
- Green veggies contain lot of fibres which make you to feel full for longer period of time and reduces the time gap between two meals.
Green Veggies like kale, spinach, broccoli, okra, lettuce, green beans, cabbage etc.
You can also add cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, beet root which is again best source of vitamins & this will again add on for losing your weight in quick way.
- Drink water before meals
- Drinking half litre of water before 30 minutes of any meal claimed that it will help you in losing weight.
- It can also boost the metabolism by 25-30% over period of 1–1.5 hours.
- Keeping your body in hydrated condition will not only help you to lose your body weight but also it will flush toxins from your body.
Eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 litres, or half a gallon per day, more is the better.
- Low carb diet
- It is the diet where you have to restrict your carbohydrates such as junk food, white bread, pasta etc. Instead of that eat food which is rich in fibres, vitamins & protein so it’s that simple.
Foods to include: Vegetables that grow above the ground, Meat, Fish & Seafood, Eggs, Daily products, nuts etc.
Foods to avoid: Sugary products, soft drinks, buns, pastries, bread, beer, French fries, too oily & fried food, potato, rice made products etc.
8.Eat your food slowly.
- If you are having your breakfast and meal in fast mode, then put a brake on that.
- Our body is designed in such a way that It takes almost 20 minutes from the start of a meal for the brain to send out signal of sufficiency and it will give signal to our mouth that you are full now.
- Eating slowly also makes your mouth to secret more saliva and that will help you in digesting the food in better way.
- This also increases the nutrition absorption in our body.
Consume at least 20 minutes for each meal.
- Get Sleep
- Everybody is having their own schedule of work in limited time. Peoples are engaged with lot many other activities which makes them to compromise on their sleep recommended sleep hours.
- Lack of is one of the strongest risk factor for obesity.
- Sleep loss increases your hunger and appetite, which makes you to eat more.
- If you are not able to complete the recommended hours of sleep then you are going away from your weight loss goal.
- Limit on Sugar & Starches:
- Intake of Sugar and starches stimulates the insulin secretion. And insulin is the main fat storage hormone present in our body.
- If you are taking all the precaution for losing weight and you unable to cut down sugar, starches from your meal then all those efforts will not be going to help you for weight loss.
- Restricting on sugar and starches won’t spike the insulin of our body, in response to that body will begin consuming the fats rather than carb.
Try to avoid all white food like white rice, white flour, white sugar.